Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dreams 101

I just saw what Sami and i made together while I taught him shapes and colors and how to use the mouse a few weeks ago. It was cute. And what made it beautiful was that it reminded me not to cease dreaming, for how could i teach my children to dream when i don't have any of my own? And how could I build up their faith when they can't see through my life that dreams do come true?

I should love life so that they will grow up to become happy individuals. I should be passionate again so they will become driven to pursue their own stars. I should be true to myself, know myself, and love myself, so they will grow up secure of their identity, and of their heritage.
I remember a book (yes, already a book in a disc) i wrote. I left it where I believe it belonged: the past. It was a dream that almost came true...Now i have crossed over a bridge i have burned. It's time to dream new dreams. It will keep me going. It will keep me alive. It will keep me sane.

0 comments: